Easily batch convert from SVG to JPG online. Configure compression, image size, background color.
1. Pick up to 20 files to convert
2. Configure additional options
Jpeg quality: 100
SVG is a XML-based two-dimensional vector-graphics markup language and image storing format. SVG supports such objects as shapes, images, and text. SVG was created in 1999 and included in the recommendations of W3C in 2011.
The main advantages of the SVG file format:
• Scale change without quality loss
• Much smaller size of SVG objects described in comparison with raster graphics
• Software, text, graphic editing and animation
• Wide software support
JPEG is a popular format for storing raster-graphics images with lossy compression, often used to store digital photos. JPEG algorithm allows you to compress the image with or without loss, the degree of compression is also adjustable. JPEG standard was first introduced in 1992.
How to convert SVG to JPG
1. Select and upload the svg file to convert it to jpg.
2. Optionally set advanced settings: compression, size, background color, and transparency options.
3. Run the converter and get your jpg file.