Easily batch convert from SVG to TIFF online. Configure image size, background color.
1. Pick up to 20 files to convert
2. Configure additional options
Like it? Share it!
SVG is a XML-based two-dimensional vector-graphics markup language and image storing format. SVG supports such objects as shapes, images, and text. SVG was created in 1999 and included in the recommendations of W3C in 2011.
The main advantages of the SVG file format:
• Scale change without quality loss
• Much smaller size of SVG objects described in comparison with raster graphics
• Software, text, graphic editing and animation
• Wide software support
PNG is a raster-graphics file-format, created to replace GIF. The PNG format was created in 1995, and already in 1996, it was recommended by the W3C consortium. Today PNG is one of the main formats of web graphics.
The PNG format uses compression algorithms without quality loss, supports transparent and indexed colors.
How to convert SVG to TIFF
1. Select and upload the svg file to convert it to tiff.
2. Optionally set advanced settings: size, background color, and transparency options.
3. Run the converter and get your tiff file.