Easily batch convert from SVG to TIFF online. Configure image size, background color.
1. Pick up to 20 files to convert
2. Configure additional options
SVG is a XML-based two-dimensional vector-graphics markup language and image storing format. SVG supports such objects as shapes, images, and text. SVG was created in 1999 and included in the recommendations of W3C in 2011.
The main advantages of the SVG file format:
• Scale change without quality loss
• Much smaller size of SVG objects described in comparison with raster graphics
• Software, text, graphic editing and animation
• Wide software support
TIFF is a raster-graphics image storing file-format. TIFF is commonly used for storing images with big color depth. TIFF is often used in printing, text recognition, faxing, and scanning. TIFF format was first published in 1986. The format supports lossless compression modes.
How to convert SVG to TIFF
1. Select and upload the svg file to convert it to tiff.
2. Optionally set advanced settings: size, background color, and transparency options.
3. Run the converter and get your tiff file.